Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Club to Catwalk at the V&A Museum

Not one of V&A's best exhibitions but not something you would want to miss either. It is pretty hard to curate anything to outstrip David Bowie's legendary-for-the-first-three-months-sold-out exhibition this year. That was the most insightful exhibition and reflection on British/global culture by far, with all of its subdivisions (music,art,fashion,etc). I know I shouldn't have and wasn't allowed to, but I just couldn't help myself, I think it's the adrenaline... but I somehow managed to take some snaps (blurry and moved) to immortalise fragments of 'Club to Catwalk'. I will say no more and show no more because you need to go and see and judge it for yourselves, but this is a little bit of what you can expect:



No comments:

Post a Comment