Monday, June 24, 2013

Istituto Marangoni - Graduate Fashion Week - Womenswear Natalia Troitskaya

Natalia Troitskaya - Womenswear

My final year work is a reflection of me. It is what I went through over the past 3 years. It is surreal. I like when people dress differently and even daring sometimes. Clothes for me are reflections of the personality. One of the main details in the collection I'm working on right now are the shirting sleeves as they are clean, simple and beautiful, yet can be restricting and twisted. The dress I've created for the GFW show has 20 sleeves in total. It is a circle voluminous dress with sleeves of different lengths placed all over. Each sleeve can be used and can be twisted and tightened, thus each time you wear it , you can style it your way depending on your mood. It is a very wearable piece as the sleeves are not very noticeable and they lay in-between the volume of the dress, however it has this twist and it is almost a garment that can be personalised. (I.M graduation catalogue) 


No comments:

Post a Comment