Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PEACHOO KREJBERG SS13 - Paris Fashion Week


Designing from the heart always results in the coolest and most beautiful collection. As I was reading a review online on Dazed and Confused I understood that the designer couple don't really follow any kind of guidelines when it comes to their inspiration for creating a collection every season. Everything comes from within and flows naturally, which I believe is probably the best source of inspiration. I must say I was mesmerized by this collection and it is probably the best one I saw (at least from the first three days of Paris Fashion Week.)

The catwalk was very nicely planned and the show felt more of a presentation than an actual show. In a very intimate and simple decor, the models walked from one end to the other of the square location, leaving enough time for both photographers and invitees to take in the collection and focus on the details. This was the highlight of the PEACHOO KREJBERG spring-summer 2013 collection : the beautifully delicate details.

Lace, leather and plenty of sheer material were then layered and constructed into some amazing looks. Needless to mention the fact that I fell in love straight away with the leather harnesses in black and silver! 


No comments:

Post a Comment